ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Emily DiDonato's latest for Calzedonia are good for your eye health.
- Lily Aldridge hosted a party for designer Thakoon's 10th anniversary with Barneys last night because I had prior engagements.
- Chrissy Teigen spent much of yesterday weathering a fuselage of spiteful comments after her controversial (i.e. completely misunderstood) tweet about gun control in America in the wake of the Ottowa shootings. Once again, social media FTW.
- Isabeli Fontana is one badass m-f'er for Alexander Wang x H&M (even if at first I mistakenly took her for a particularly stylish field hockey player).
- Kate Upton has left her modeling agency IMG for talent agency William Morris, which means we can probably expect to see more of her on the big screen.
- ICYMI: Gigi Hadid Polaroids. That is all.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
NINA AGDAL in an ORCA COSTUME
A video posted by Nina Agdal (@ninaagdal) on
TWEETS from our SWEETS
there is a show about nails and I'm not mad at it.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 22, 2014