Here's Meb Keflezighi's Top 10 List From His Appearance on Letterman in 2009
This morning Meb Keflezighi became the first American to win the Boston Marathon since 1983. But this isn't Keflesighi's first marathon victory -- in 2009, he won the New York marathon. Afterwards, he appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman, and presented his very own Top 10 list. CBS no longer has the video online, but we found the list so you can use your imagination.
Top Ten Thoughts That Go Through Your Mind When Running The New York City Marathon:
10. "Wow, Staten Island is even more beautiful that I imagined"
9. "Cool! MapQuest found a route that's only five miles"
8. "Am I experiencing a runner's high, or is it the bus fumes?"
7. "Is that the finish line or crime scene tape?"
6. "Why can I run 26 miles in less time than it takes to play a World Series game?"
3. "Who's that little boy waving at me? Oh, it's Mayor Bloomberg"
2. "I forgot to bring exact change for the Verrazano Bridge!"
1. "I really hope that was Gatorade"