Arkansas football coach Bret Bielema says, in the year 2016, that he just purchased his first app. It’s a little late for him to be getting into the game, but we commend him for taking the plunge.
What could that app be, though? We’ve got a few ideas.
- KIMOJI — To spice up his tweets.
- Heads Up! — To bond with his assistants on those long recruiting trips.
- Angry Birds — That’s what the kids are playing these days, right? (No, it’s not.)
- Minecraft — So this is what kids are actually into?
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge — He’s a busy guy.
- Goat Simulator — Perfect for a country boy.
- Monopoly — Finally, a real game.
- Sports Illustrated — To keep up with the latest news about his favorite teams, from his favorite writers. (It’s actually free.)
- University of Arkansas Bands — Just to find out why it has a disclaimer about “frequent/intense realistic violence.”
- NBA Jam — You know Bielema was really into this game when he was an assistant at Iowa in the 90s.
- Sky Guide: View Stars Night or Day — To remind himself that, in the grand scheme of things, his existence is entirely insignificant.
We’ll file an open records request to see how many in-app purchases he’s making.