1. His goal is to win all four “Grand Slam” tournaments.
2 of 14
2. Jack Nicklaus wrote him a congratulatory letter when he qualified for the Masters.
3 of 14
3. His dream pairing for the opening round of the Masters was Tiger Woods and Tom Watson. (He got stuck with two-time champ Ben Crenshaw and Matteo Manassero.)
4 of 14
4. Kobe Bryant is his favorite basketball star but he’s never been to a Lakers game.
5 of 14
5. He wants Tiger to break Jack Nicklaus's record for Grand Slam victories—and then he wants to break Tiger's record. (Whether he's talking about Tiger's record of being the youngest Masters winner or the Nicklaus record that he wants Tiger to beat is unclear. Looking at you, Google Translate.)
6 of 14
6. This is what an official invitation to the Masters looks like.
7 of 14
7. Two things he hopes to accomplish at Augusta: getting Tiger’s autograph and meeting Jack Nicklaus.
8 of 14
9. And he loves posting pictures. Here’s one with Phil Mickelson, who is “infected” with “positive energy” and who has “constantly encouraged me to strengthen my confidence.”
9 of 14
10. He hit a few holes with Vinjy Singh, who “was very friendly and [has] superb skills.”
10 of 14
11. He played four holes with Luke Donald: “He taught me a lot, and I learned a lot!”
11 of 14
12. His caption for this photo with Nelson Du Funa translates to: “Du Funa did not go to God.” Google Translate: Come on, bro.
12 of 14
13. His caption for this photo translated to “Large tracts of undulating smooth smooth chipping greens.” We'll assume Google Translate nailed that one.
13 of 14
14. Selfie: “For a new golf bag and feel happy!”
14 of 14
15. He even makes 24-year-old Rickie Fowler feel old. (And Google Translate refers to 24-year-old as the much-older sounding "Rich Fowler." So that works.)
You May Like
More Extra Mustard
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!