Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Manning, Brady in the spotlight, more storylines
Having said that, you probably want to avoid Brown if you can on Sunday. The Colts go up against the Cardinals who have allowed the fewest fantasy points per game to running backs. Just one back, Frank Gore, has topped 100 yards against them this year, and just he and Marshawn Lynch, have scored double-digit fantasy points when playing the Cardinals. Reggie Bush, Doug Martin, Pierre Thomas, Steven Jackson and Ben Tate all had substandard games against the strong unit. You don't need to avoid Brown like the plague, but if you can to find a more reliable option this week, do so.
• Trent Richardson is questionable with a calf injury. I hope you aren't considering him regardless of his injury status.
• Joique Bell (Achilles) was a full participant in practice Friday. He's a fringe flex option this week with a decent matchup against the Buccaneers.
• Jordan Reed has been ruled out to a concussion. Look elsewhere.
• Hakeem Nicks is questionable with an abdomen injury. The Cowboys allow the eighth-most fantasy points per game to receivers this year, but Nicks and the Giants passing game have been a wreck all season. Consider him a low-end WR3 this week.
• In that same game, the Cowboys expect to have Miles Austin (hamstring) back. He shouldn't be on your radar, and he could complicate matters for Terrance Williams.