Fantasy Football Seasonal Pass & Tools
WEEKLY NFL IN-SEASON CONTENT SCHEDULE
Dr. Roto Podcast - Dr. Roto goes through each of Sunday's NFL contests, exploring interesting stats, trends and performances from the previous week.
Daily Dr. Roto - Prescription notes: Latest and greatest happenings across the NFL.
Dr. Roto Podcast - Dr. Roto discusses the latest Fantasy Football news to help you win a championship!
Weekly Pickups (Dr. Roto) - Dr. Roto lists the top players at every position who you should target on the waiver wire!
Injury Report (Bill Enright) - Bill discusses the fantasy implications of each week's injuries across the NFL.
Weekly Positional Rankings - Updated throughout the week
Blind Bidding & FAAB Guide (Adam Ronis) - Similar to the crucial weekly pickups article except this article includes FAAB budget recommendations for leagues with a blind bidding system. (Based on a $1000 budget.)
Daily Dr. Roto - Box Score Breakdown
Dr. Roto Podcast - It's Waiver Wire Wednesday! Dr. Roto talks about the top players to target on the waiver wire and how much of your FAAB budget each player is worth.
Fantasy Stock Market (Bill Enright) - Interpreting the potential trade values in order to evaluate when to buy, sell or hold players.
Snap Counts - Which players are seeing the most snaps on a week-to-week basis?
Sleepers (Mark Deming) - Need-to-know players that could exceed expectations due to an increase in playing time or a favorable matchup.
Start 'Em / Sit 'Em - Which players should you start and which players should you sit? This article breaks down players poised for breakout weeks and players who you should bench due to circumstances.
Dr. Roto Podcast - Doc previews Thursday Night Football's matchup from a Fantasy and DFS perspective.
Daily Dr. Roto - Thursday Night Football preview with a Vegas twist!
Dr. Roto Podcast - Doc runs through each of the upcoming week's matchups.
Deep Sleepers (Adam Ronis) - Digging deeper in the waiver wire to uncover hidden gems.
Vs. WR Report (Staff) - Find out which receivers have the best matchups based on opposing defenses. An in-depth look at how defenses perform against WR1s, WR2s, other receivers, and even pass-catching running backs.
All-Day Live Forum Q&A - Dr. Roto, Adam Ronis and the FullTime Fantasy crew answer lineup questions on premium forum.
- Fantasy Football Depth Charts
- Defensive Points Allowed
- Head to Head Stats
- Game Previews
- Fantasy Football Matchup Analyzer
- Ideal Bye Week Replacements
- Strength of Schedule
- Top Player Adds
- Top Player Drops
- Injury Reports
- Year to Date Fantasy Points
FULLTIME SENIOR EXPERTS
As a premium member, you now have access to the industry's absolute best experts.
- FSWA 2011 Newcomer of the Year
- Won two FullTime Fantasy Online Championship leagues
- Beat out entire field of 500+ players in his Beat Dr. Roto contest in 2014
- Two-time winner SiriusXM Expert Host league
- Multiple high-stakes leagues wins
- Second-most accurate DFS Expert in 2014
- Netted hundreds of thousands of dollars playing Fantasy Sports
- 2-time NFL DFS Championship Finalist
- ONLY HIGH-STAKES PLAYER to finish in the Top 5 Fantasy Players of the Year on FOUR separate occasions!
- Six years of experience hosting SiriusXM Fantasy radio
- Multiple wins in high-stakes leagues
- Winner of many industry-related expert leagues
- FSTA Award winner for Best Fantasy Sports Radio program in 2015
- Founder & President of the Fantasy Players Association (watchdog advocacy group)
- SiriusXM Fantasy Radio Host
- Top 50 World Ranked Season-Long & DFS Player
- Nightly NBA DFS Expert & Teacher
- Multiple 5 Figure NFL cashes in DFS & High Stakes Season-Long tournaments
- DraftKings 2014 Atlantis King of the Beach Qualifier winner ($70,000 value)
- Former No. 1 Ranked Fantasy Football Player
- Highest winning percentage in high-stakes history
- Four top 15 finishes in National Tournaments
- Co-Founder of FullTime Fantasy Sports
- Former No. 1 Fantasy Football player in the world
- Co-Founder of FullTime Fantasy Sports
- FullTime Fantasy's senior Vice President
Shawn Childs, Dr. Roto, and Adam Ronis will give you an edge with their in-depth analysis so you can be prepared each and every week. Get personal lineup and trade questions answered by Doc, Adam, and Shawn, plus all the advanced tools and analytics you need to make winning lineup decisions. You'll also get all of this:
BONUS: FullTime Members also get a huge discount to the amazing Fantasy Assistant at FantasySP. Plus, all the FFToolbox in-season tools like targets, fantasy depth charts, points allowed, injury reports, bye week fill-ins, upcoming matchups, and more are always free and come alive after Week 1.
NEW THIS YEAR: To many of us, fantasy football is a 365-day, year-round experience. But for some, you don't need it after you've secured that fantasy trophy. Well good news. You never have to email us (or worse yet, get us on the phone like the old subscriptions) to modify, pause or cancel (gasp!) your subscriptions. Here at FullTime Fantasy Sports, you are always 100% in control of your membership at all times. Simply visit your My Account page and toggle your subscription on/off for just the periods you want/need it. Whenever you're ready to come back, simply visit your account and turn it back on.