CFB DFS: New Years Day
Welcome to New Years Day, Happy 2020 and the Big traditional bowl games have some good player pools to pick from with really no mass exodus of stars sitting out today.
Michigan vs Alabama
Mac Jones (Alabama)
Najee Harris (Bama)
Devonta Smith (Bama) Jerry Jeudy (Bama) Henry Ruggs III (Bama) Donovan Peoples-Jones (Michigan)
Minnesota vs Auburn
Tanner Morgan (Minnesota) Bo Nix (Auburn)
JaTarvious Whitlow (Auburn)
Rashod Bateman (Minnesota) Tyler Johnson (Minnesota) Seth Williams (Auburn) Anthony Schwartz (Auburn)
Wisconsin vs Oregon
Justin Hebert (Oregon)
Jonathan Taylor (Wisconsin)
Johnny Johnson III (Oregon) Juwan Johnson (Oregon)
Baylor vs Georgia
DeAndre Swift (Georgia) James Cook (Georgia) - Value
Denzel Mims (Baylor) George Pickens (Georgia)
TOP OVERALL PLAYS
Slate Quick Thoughts:
- This is about as balanced of a slate as we will get. In many ways it reminds me of the slate from last Saturday only with less scoring then we had there and no clear blowout like LSU over Oklahoma.
- There's also no real Penn State spot here but I do think the Big 10 Bowl trend of games going over will continue and that makes the first three games on this slate pretty good upside spots.
- DeAndre Swift (UGA) says he is a go, but may be limited.
Favorite Games To Stack:
- Michigan vs Alabama: Something about this game speaks high scoring to me. Probably that Michigan is a fraud and Alabama has four stud skill players that should shred Michigan. For the Crimson Tide I really think this is a Najee Harris game but it's hard to overlook the high floor that Devonta Smith and Jerry Jeudy bring.
- Minnesota vs Auburn: While the Wisconsin vs Oregon Rose Bowl game might seem tempting the Minnesota Gophers had an impressive season and will look to have a sneaky finish today. Tanner Morgan is my #1 Quarterback on the slate and pairing him with Rashod Bateman or Tyler Johnson (Senior) is a must for me today. That's my core with Whitlow or some Auburn WR on the other side.