DraftKings has a 10 game early slate beginning at Noon EST on Saturday this weekend while FanDuel has completely butchered their CFB slates this week with a main slate that runs pretty much all day long.
- West Virginia (-3.5) at Texas Tech, OU: 72.5
OTHER TOP GAMES
- Baylor at Oklahoma (-23.5), OU: 68.5
- Oklahoma State (-17) at Kansas, OU: 61
- Pittsburgh at UCF (-13), OU: 64.5
- Syracuse at Clemson (-25.5), OU: 65.5
- Purdue (-3.5) at Nebraska, OU: 58
GAMES TO FADE / GO LIGHT ON
- Texas (-8.5) at Kansas State, OU: 48.5
- Tennessee at Georgia (-30.5), OU: 53
- Arkansas at Texas A&M (-20.5), OU: 58.5
- ULL at Alabama (-49), OU: 68
GAME OF THE WEEK
West Virginia (-3.5) at Texas Tech, O/U: 72.5
This game should be an epic shootout as the high flying passing attack of Will Grier travels down to Texas Tech where the scoring should be wild and eventful all game long. This game is a Noon eastern start but an 11am start down in Lubbock, so there is a slight reason to consider the game coming out slow but usually we avoid the travel situation the other way around and I don't think this game will fail to meet the number this week. Grier has been fantastic all season long and against the 110th ranked passing defense he should have no problem spreading it around to Sills, Jennings and Simms this week.
You should look to lock in Grier and one of his top WR options this week and correlate with some Texas Tech players.
- Primary QB Will Grier - $10900 WR David Sills - $8800 WR Gary Jennings Jr - $8000 WR Marcus Simms - $6900
- Value WR TJ Simmons - $4000 RB Kennedy McKoy - $5400
Texas Tech Targets:
- Primary QB Alan Bowman - $10000 -- Expected to start at QB again and a nice game stack option WR Antoine Wesley - $8300 -- Wesley is the top player for Texas Tech to get if you can afford him with TJ Vasher ruled out. WR Ja'Deion High - $6700 WR KeSean Carter - $4400 -- Target value plays in these high over/under games. One big play and he becomes a must own. WR Zach Austin - $3400 -- Austin and High have been good value plays before and I expect both to be heavily involved here this week.
- Value RB Ta'Zhawn Henry - $6300 -- Henry and Felton are expected to split carries with Ward likely out again. RB Demarcus Felton - $5900
Top Overall Plays:
- Will Grier -- WVU, $10900: Top play on the board in the best game of the day
- McKenzie Milton -- UCF, $10500: You could go either way with Milton and Murray as the 2nd best option this week if you pivot off Will Grier at QB. Milton should have a closer game and thus may do more damage himself on the ground as well.
- Alan Bowman -- TTU, $10000: Simply a game stack option with Grier IMO this week, but that means you are going value everywhere else.
- Charlie Brewer -- Baylor, $5900: Brewer is the value QB of the week as Baylor is a 24+ point road dog in Oklahoma and just on game flow logic he will have to be throwing it a ton to keep Baylor in the game. At his price he's a fantastic Super-Flex option this week.
- Trevor Lawrence - Clemson, $8500: With the switch at QB and Kelly Bryant saying "See Ya" we have a little immediate discount on Larence this week at only $8,500 and facing a Syracuse defense who ranks 100th in the Nation so far against the pass and going on the road should be very little test for Clemson this week. This is a very good spot for Lawrence to come out and prove them right as the full time starting QB going forward.
I am not going to pay up for Justice Hill or Trayveon Williams this week as we want the high passing options in other games. This is a mid range and value week for me on Running Backs.
- Trey Sermon - Oklahoma, $7200: This is a great spot for Sermon this week as Oklahoma should win easily and he is the only RB likely to see a heavy volume. His price is lower than it will be going forward so take the discount here.
- Qadree Ollison - Pittsburgh, $6600
- Adrian Killins Jr - UCF, $6100
- D'Andre Swift - Georgia, $5700
- Leddie Brown -- WVU, $4000
- Rakeem Boyd -- Arkansas, $3400 ... Starting for Arkansas this week, but will split carries. High value and likely chalk.
- David Sills -- WVU, $8800: Sills and Gary Jennings are the elite WR to look at with a Grier stack with Marcus Simms being the slightly cheaper play at only $6900
- Antoine Wesley -- TTU, $8300
- Gabriel Davis -- UCF, $7500
- Jalen Hurd -- Baylor, $5600
- Isaiah Zuber -- KSU, $5800
- Tyron Johnson -- OKST, $4900
- Chris Platt -- Baylor, $4600 ... Good value on FD
- KeSean Carter -- TTU, $4400
- Zach Austin -- TTU, $3400
FANDUEL PLAYS TO CONSIDER AS WELL
Ohio State vs Penn State has a 69 over/under and plenty of star athletes at QB/RB here. I am leaning McSorely and Weber.
DraftKings has a 10 game early slate beginning at Noon EST on Saturday this weekend while FanDuel has completely butchered their CFB slates this week with a main slate that runs pretty much all day long. Subscribe for full article
Get Access to Our Exclusive Content
Already subscribed? Log In