Both sites have the same 4 game slate -- the good is that they're in sync -- the bad is that the juicy game is the Reds vs Braves with two horrible pitchers going.
All four games early play. Good winds for lefties in Chicago
- Mad Max ... The Nats are looking really bad offensively so they're gonna need a big performance from Max today to win... Or they just need the Giants to roll out Jeff Samardzjia in a day game... HOLY HELL, the Shark is playing in a day game. Aight. Max needs a 10k performance to hit his # -- but he's gonna win this game. Try to fit Max in on both sites first.
- King Felix ... I'm paying up for some bats today. King Felix is my guy.... He's not the #1 scoring pitcher on the slate. But for his price, he's my guy. This is a high risk play.
- Nick Tropeano ... With a 2pm game and 90 degree temps they should be closing the roof in Houston today and that would benefit both pitchers. The Halo's are making a statement this series and they'll continue today with Tropeano. The Astros have yet to go off at home outside of a series against the Orioles and the little league team down the street could hit the Orioles staff that series as well.
With a small 4 game slate, here's a brief snapshot on the players I like ... listed in order of preference.
CATCHER - Zunino
FIRST BASE - Matt Adams / Ryan Zimmerman -- Check which one starts. Likely Adams gets the call today in a day game. Zimm is a fragile one.
SECOND BASE - Cano, Moncada, LeMahieu
THIRD BASE - Arenado, Seager
SHORTSTOP - Turner, Cozart
OUTFIELD - Cruz, Myers, Upton, Blackmon, Gordon, Pirela, Dahl, Haniger, Margot, Delmonico, Williamson
- Seattle ... They should be way more popular than the Nationals who I think are the sneaky pivot above. Lock in Cano though if you can which means we're going 2nd base in the utility spot on FD.
- Washington Nationals ... I always play against Shark in day games. It's what I do because he constantly is worse in them. All the Turner and Zimm if he is in. If not, I'll gladly take Matt Adams chalk
- Houston Astros ... They have crushed Tropeano, but they're cold right now and that history was in LA where the Astros always seem to rake. That's why they're #3 today. If the roof is closed, they're my fade. You gotta fade someone on a 4 game slate
- Robinson Cano - 2B - Chairman
- Charlie Blackmon - OF
- Matt Adams - 1B
- Trea Turner - SS
- Kyle Seager - 3B
- Wil Myers - OF
- Justin Upton - OF
- Mike Zunino - C
- BONUS .............. DJ LeMahieu - 2B
Double Dongs: Cano & Arenado
Cycle Watch: Myers & Turner