There are three pitchers we have not seen yet this KBO season going today. One of them is Yoon Dong Heo (Samsung) an 18 year old LHP making his debut today and the other is Dae Hyun Jung(Kiwoom) a lefty as well who hasn't pitched in the KBO since 2017. The third is Adrian Sampson, yes that Adrian Sampson formerly of MLB as recent as last season as he makes his debut for the Lotte Giants.
This is a really ugly slate for pitching in my mind. You have the three guys making their debut's along with a bullpen arm in Geon Wook Lee which limits alot of consideration for choices today in my mind.
Casey Kelly (Twins - $7,400)
A very cheap Casey Kelly gets a favorable park (at Eagles) and is a nice road favorite today. The ratings on the Eagles bats in my model are so low that I cannot ignore going Kelly at 100% ownership today.
Yong Chan Lee (Bears - $8,200)
Facing the Wyverns, we always pick on the Wyverns -- who remain very banged up.
Hyun Jong Yang (Tigers - $9,600)
Probably the best all around pitcher going today who should handle the meat of the order for the Wiz (couple lefties in there with high strikeout rates). He has been very solid his prior two starts.
The NC Dinos will be heavy chalk today against a relatively unknown pitcher, but I like them to get upset...
- KIA TIGERS ... All the Preston Tucker even at $6,300. If you can fit him in, get him in today. His ownership has been trending way down and should be under 10% today. Like him along with fellow lefty Hyung Woo Choi
- KIWOOM HEROES ... 1-4 Stack of Keon Chang Seo, Ha Seong Kim, Jung Hoo Lee, ByungHo Park along with catcher Dong Won Park
- DOOSAN BEARS ... Have to imagine they roll on the Wyverns bullpen once they get into it. This is a blind stack spot.
- Dong Won Park - KIW ... He has played the first two games of the series, so Ji Young Lee could be a pivot
- Sung Woo Jang - KTW
- Byung Ho Park - KIW
- Hyung Woo Choi - KIA
- Keon Chang Seo - KIW
- Joo Hwan Choi - DOO
- Jeong Choi - SK ... I'm really not considering anyone else here because after an ice cold start the highly touted corner man has started to show signs of life and I'll ride a hot streak coming here
- Won Seok Lee - SAM
- Ha Seong Kim - KIW
- Sun Bin Kim - KIW
OUTFIELD - Tier 1
- Preston Tucker - KIA
- Ji Wan Na - KIA
- Jamie Romak - SK
- Sung Bum Na - NCD ... Always SBN
- Yong Ho Jo - KTW
- Eun Sung Chae - LG
CHAIRMAN OF THE DONGERS CLUB
Jeoing Choi - SK
- LG Twins ML
- KIW/KTW OVER 9.5
- SK/DOO UNDER 12.5