NFL Primetime - Week 15
Welcome to the Week 15 PRIMETIME Slate breakdown for Sunday Night and Monday Night Football. The games this week include an AFC defensive battle and an inter-conference game in the Superdome...
- SNF - Buffalo at Pittsburgh
- MNF - Indianapolis at New Orleans
Drew Brees (New Orleans)
You missed the huge Drew Brees game last week, sorry. But lucky for those who wanna chase we have a lock narrative that will put Brees on the stat sheet with three touchdowns this week and thus he's a check it and move on play. Brees needs 3 TD to pass Peyton Manning for the most TD all time. He has broken Johnny Unitas consecutive TD streak, Peyton Mannings Total Yards Record and Dan Marino's Most yards in a season record ALL at home on MONDAY NIGHT in his career. If you don't think he gets three this week then you don't play him. He's getting three tomorrow night.
Jack Doyle (Indianapolis)
With limited offense on this slate, the Colts best threat right now is Doyle unless Hilton is truly 100% healthy. I will likely have both in my lineup but Doyle is the safer one to lock in at TE against a Saints defense who took a severe injury hit last week and although they do get one LB back this week, they're still thin there.
The ownership on defenses in the SNF game should be close to 100% combined and I would prefer going against Duck Dynasty than Josh Allen. Gimme that Bills D.
- Drew Brees
- Jacoby Brissett: I definitely can see Brissett getting more yards than Brees and accounting for 2 touchdowns. His $1100 savings off Brees is worth while to consider.
- Alvin Kamara / Latavius Murray: Expect lots of passes to the RB for New Orleans on Monday night. Kamara will finally score.
- Nyhiem Hines
- Devin Singletary
- James Conner
- TY Hilton ... If his body holds up the Saints have nobody who can stay with him.
- Mike Thomas
- Tre'Quan Smith
- Cole Beasley
- Jack Doyle
- Dawson Knox