NFL Week 15 Primetime SNF/MNF
Lets go #ScoutArmy!! Solid week 15 so far.
This is a spot where we can literally go anywhere. Dak is the least of my favorites on this slate but he is always a threat running the ball. .... Don't over think QB here, take what fits.
- Derek Carr ... I really expect the MNF game to be a back and forth game but with plenty of action coming from the ground game. This is a spot where I think Carr gets 3+ TD and he will be lower owned than the guys on MNF.
- Jamies Winston
- Devonta Freeman -- With no Coleman he will be the chalk play.
- Marshawn Lynch
- Peyton Barber -- The Bucs will move it fairly well on the Falcons this week and Barber is my pivot off the passing game .
- Michael Crabtree
- DeSean Jackson
- Julio -- Julio vs Tampa zone. Nuff said
Contrarian Low owned calls
- Seth Roberts
- Taylor Gabriel
- OJ Howard - Lock button for me. I got a ton going on him in DFS and Seasonal, sooo... Just eat it... He's gonna go off... Or I will go off... both are entertaining... Join me in the tilt... OK, thats horrible DFS advice, but here's the detail. Howad has been more involved lately and Atlanta can be beat with the TE. I don't wanna trust either Cook or Witten but if you did stack with Carr, you can consider Cook
- Tampa Bay - Matt Ryan pick 6 coming