NHL DFS: Point Shot - 12/23
Jack Eichel (BUF)
- Over the past four weeks Ottawa is allowing the most fantasy points per game to centers.
- During his last six games, Eichel has six goals and three assists.
- Ottawa's defense has been very leaky of late overall allowing 19 goals in their past four games.
Patrick Kane (CHI)
- Kane comes in with goals in four of his last five games totaling six goals over that span along with four assists.
- The Devils have struggled allowing 11 goals in their last two games and are now 6-11-0 on the road.
- New Jersey has allowed the seventh-most fantasy points per game over the past four weeks.
Brendan Gallagher (MTL)
- Gallagher continues to be a shot-volume monster averaging the most shots per 60 (15.31) at 5v5 while also recording the most high-danger scoring chances per 60 at 5v5.
- As an elite goal scorer against a bad defense, Gallagher is underpriced at $6,500.
- Gally has five goals in his last nine games with at least four shots in eight of those contests.
Favorite Line Stacks
*Note: Lines are subject to change depending on morning skate lines. Revert to the chat and/or look for updates here for any impact they may have.
First Line: Giroux - Couturier - Konecny
- The Rangers, who played yesterday at home, at still a weak team defensively ranking near the bottom in most key team defensive metrics.
- The Flyers top line has enough fire power while also correlating on the top power-play unit to make problems for the blueshirts.
Second Line: Nylander - Strome - Kane
- Strome and Nylander are great value options making it easier to fit in Kane in a great home spot with correlation upside.
- Jersey is allowing the second-most goals per 60 at 5v5 and have eight of their last 10 games allowing four or more goals in five of those games.
Tampa Bay Lightning
First Line: Palat - Point - Kucherov
- Florida comes into this matchup with their in-state rivals losing seven of their last eight matchups against Tampa.
- The Panthers have the fifth-highest expected goals against average per 60 along with the sixth-most high-dnager scoring chances per 60 at 5v5.
Others to consider:
Montreal Canadiens First Line: Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
New York Islanders First Line: Lee - Barzal - Eberle
Top Positional Plays
Mark Scheifele (WPG)
Patrice Bergeron (BOS)
Aleksander Barkov (FLA)
Elias Pettersson (VAN)
Brayden Schenn (STL)
David Pastrnak (BOS)
Steven Stamkos (TB)
Patrik Laine (WPG)
Alex DeBrincat (CHI)
James van Riemsdyk (PHI)
Rasmus Dahlin (BUF)
John Carlson (WSH)
Victor Hedman (TB)
Shea Weber (MTL)
Roman Josi (NSH)
Duncan Keith (CHI)
Mikhail Sergachev (TB)
Shayne Gostisbehere (PHI)
Tyler Myers (VAN)
Dmitry Orlov (WSH)
Robin Lehner (CHI)
Jacob Markstrom (VAN)
Carter Hutton (BUF)
Phil Grubauer (COL)