NHL DFS: Point Shot - 12/7
Filip Forsberg (NSH)
- Forsberg and the Preds should have their way with the Devils playing in their second game in as many nights.
- The Preds left-winger averages 1.52 goals per 60 at 5v5 and is the primary scorer for the team that scores the fifth-most goals per at 5v5 at home.
- The Devils allow the second-most goals per game and nearly 32 shots on goal per contest.
Evgeni Malkin (PIT)
- The Red Wings allow the second-most fantasy points per game to centers, including 1.57 goals per game which is also the most.
- Malkin continues to be the top center option for the Pens with Sidney Crosby out injured.
- In four of his last five games, Malkin has seen 20+ minutes of ice-time.
Evander Kane (SJ)
- Kane has just one goal in his last 10 games suggesting that he's due for some positive regression based on his shot volume.
- This is a very good matchup for him to exploit and at a favorable salary. Tampa allows the seventh-most fantasy points per game to left-wingers, including the fifth-most shots on goal per game to the position.
- On the season Kane averages 10.10 shots per 60 at 5v5.
Favorite Line Stacks
*Note: Lines are subject to change depending on morning skate lines. Revert to the chat and/or look for updates here for any impact they may have.
First Line: Forsberg - Johansen - Duchene
- New Jersey allows the most goals per game and Nashville averages the fifth-most goals per game at 5v5 at home.
- The Devils are coming in after playing the Blackhawks last night while the Preds will be well rested in an all-around favorable matchup.
- New Jersey allows the third-most fantasy points per game to centers making a very affordable Ryan Johansen very appealing.
- There's full power-play correlation here; notable against a team that's penalized often and who's penalty kill is sixth-worst in the league.
Tampa Bay Lightning
First Line: Palat - Point - Kucherov
- The Sharks come in allowing the third-most goals at 5v5 on the road this season.
- Against right-wingers San Jose allows the second-most fantasy points per game; they also allow the fifth-most fantasy points per game to left-wingers.
- The fire-power of Tampa at home against the leaky defense of San Jose should make them a pretty popular play tonight.
Others to consider:
Boston Bruins First Line: Marchand - Krejci - Pastrnak
Florida Panthers First Line: Huberdeau - Barkov - Dadonov
Top Positional Plays
Sebastian Aho (CAR)
Ryan O'Reilly (STL)
Dylan Larkin (DET)
John Tavares (TOR)
Pierre-Luc Dubois (CBJ)
Steven Stamkos (TB)
Mike Hoffman (FLA)
Gabriel Landeskog (COL)
Tyler Seguin (DAL)
Andrei Svechnikov (CAR)
Seth Jones (CBJ)
Dougie Hamilton (CAR)
Roman Josi (NSH)
Alex Pietrangelo (STL)
Kris Letang (PIT)
Charlie McAvoy (BOS)
Justin Faulk (STL)
Dennis Chlowski (DET)
T.J. Brodie (CGY)
Jake Gardiner (CAR)
Jordan Binnigton (STL)
Ben Bishop (DAL)
Tuukka Rask (BOS)
David Rittich (CGY)