Patrice Bergeron (BOS)
- Points in seven of his last eight games and has six shots in each of his last two contests.
- This is the Blues' first road game off of a four-game homestand so I wouldn't be surprised if they come out a little flat.
- Centering on of the best lines in the league and certainly the hottest line with David Pastrnak and Brad Marchand on his wings.
- Bergeron plays a ton of minutes, on the top power-play, penalty kill, and possesses the puck as well as anyone while also being one of the best faceoff men in the league. His floor is rock solid and he's under 7K tonight.
Cam Atkinson (CBJ)
- Currently ranks sixth among forwards in the league in shots per 60 minutes.
- In his last six games against the Flyers, Atkinson has produced seven goals and 25 shots.
- Has five or more shots in five games this season and also has recorded three points in his last four games (one goal, two assists).
Nikita Kucherov (TB)
- As good as the Preds have been, they have allowed the fifth-most fantasy points per game to right-wingers this season.
- Kuch has 15 shots over his last three games with nothing to show for it. With the Lightning playing their third straight home game, I expect a massive performance from him.
- At $6,900 his salary is the lowest it's been all season, including $600 less than his last game. This is value that we don't often see from one of the best players in the league.
Favorite Line Stacks
*Note: Lines are subject to change depending on morning skate lines. Revert to the chat and/or look for updates here for any impact they may have.
First Line: Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
- It's at the point right now that no matter how expensive they are, these three have to be considered.
- Pasta is on a torrid pace (2.26 goals per 60 at 5v5) and that obviously doesn't take into account the five power-play goals he has. He now has eight goals in his last four games.
- Marchand has points in all but one game (opening night) this season and is playing at an extremely high level right now on both ends of the ice.
- Bergeron (mentioned above) is the lowest-priced asset on this line but perhaps the most important factor.
- All three skaters skate on the top power-play unit together.
First Line: van Riemsdyk - Giroux - Voracek
- Combined for two goals and an assist in their last game together.
- JVR is fourth in shots per 60 and high-danger scoring chances per 60 at 5v5 this season.
- Top power-play correlation here and a great value against Columbus who have allowed nearly four goals per game on the road this season.
Toronto Maple Leafs
First Line: Johnsson - Matthews - Nylander
- As long as Tavares is out, this line is having to pick up the slack and they have, and will continue to even playing their second game in as many nights.
- Matthews has goals in two of his last three games with 14 shots and nearly 20 minutes of ice time on average.
- Nylander, who's been bumped up to the top power-play unit in Tavares' absence has points in three straight (one goal, two assists) averaging nearly 18 minutes of ice-time.
- Johnsson has been quiet but it continues to be worth noting that he's manning the front of the net on the top power-play unit and is still a great value.
Others to Consider:
Winnipeg Jets First Line: Laine - Scheifele - Wheeler
Tampa Bay Lightning Second Line: Palat - Point - Kucherov
Value Line Stacks
Columbus Blue Jackets Second Line: Nyquist - Wennberg - Anderson
- Super affordable with high-volume shooting potential (Anderson) and top power-play unit exposure (Wennberg, Nyquist).
Los Angeles Kings Second Line: Carter - Lizotte - Toffoli
- Carter has been leading the charge here as he's off to a great start with Lizotte coming in under 3K and Toffoli at $3,900 with three goals on the season and three or more shots in six games.
Top Positional Plays
Tyler Seguin (DAL)
Brayden Point (TB)
Ryan Johansen (NSH)
Anze Kopitar (LA)
Pierre-Luc Dubois (CBJ)
Brendan Gallagher (MTL)
Viktor Arvidsson (NSH)
Steven Stamkos (TB)
Mitch Marner (TOR)
Gabriel Landeskog (COL)
Morgan Rielly (TOR)
Roman Josi (NSH)
Shea Weber (MTL)
Torey Krug (BOS)
Drew Doughty (LA)
Matt Dumba (MIN)
Esa Lindell (DAL)
Jake Muzzin (TOR)
Ryan Suter (MIN)
Charlie McAvoy (BOS)
Connor Hellebuyck (WPG) - In the outdoor game, I don't like a lot of scoring here but I do expect Helly to continue to see a good amount of work between the pipes.
Tuukka Rask (BOS) - Tuukka is off to strong start this season and as I expect some offensive support for him, he'll limit the damage en route to a win.
Ben Bishop (DAL) - At $7,900 I'd be surprised if he doesn't bring back a good number based on the number of shots he sees alone.
Andrei Vasilevskiy (TB) - Very good Preds team but I like Tampa at home here and the upside Vasi has at $8,100.