Saturday, November 25th
Nice big Saturday night slate
Avalanche ... I love the Avs top line tonight of MacKinnon-Rantanen-Landeskog. The trio has been hot and has 7 multi-goal games over the last month. Calgary played a high scoring back and forth game last night in Dallas and is nearing the end of a long road trip. Colorado should benefit from that tonight and take advantage on home ice where they can dictate the matchups in their favor.
Senators ... I love the Sens at home tonight. If anyone is going to score 7 goals tonight, I think it would be them. Halak can be good at times but I love both top lines for Ottawa tonight and Karlsson paired with either line is the sharp way to go tonight. Since they're at home I'l likely go Brassard-Dzingel-Stone more than Duchene-Hoffman but keep in mind Hoffman is on the top PP line and makes a great one off.
Sharks ...San Jose should be a good late night hammer at home tonight against STEVE MASON! We always stack against Steve Mason and with the Jets on a B2B and also on a long trip we should see the Sharks score early and often. Thornton-Pavelski-Burns
- MacKinnon-Rantanen-Landeskog (Avs)
- Brassard-Stone-Karlsson (Sens)
- Thornton-Pavelski-Burns (Sharks)
All three of those stacks will be slightly contrarian tonight so we can pair them with some solid one offs elsewhere. Here's the combos I like the most tonight
- Sean Monahan & Jonathan Gaudreau (Flames) -- The hottest duo in hockey right now. Good game stack option with the Avs stack
- Steven Stamkos & Nikita Kucherov (Lightning)
- Brayden Schenn & Vlad Tarasenko (Blues)
- Alex Barkov & Jonathan Huberdeau (Panthers)
- Ryan O'Reilly & Sam Reinhart / Jack Eichel & Evander Kane (Sabres) - The Habs are depeleted on defense and even though Carey PRice is back I think the Sabres will do well again tonight.
- Artem Anisimov & Patrick Kane (Blackhawks)
- Willie Karlsson & Jonathan Marchessault (Knights)
- Clayton Keller (Coyotes)
- Nazeem Kadri & James van Riemsdyk (Leafs)
- Evgenii Kuznetsov & TJ Oshie (Caps)
- Victor Hedman
- Erik Karlsson
- Rasmus Ristolainen
- Nick Leddy (Cash play)
- John Carlson
- Brent Burns
- Mark Giordano
- Olivier Ekman-Larsson
Roberto Luongo ... Bobby Lou has 3 things in his favor tonight that make him a decent DFS play. His team gives up a ton of shots, his team is NOT on a back to back like most of the league and he is at home. Those all lead to a 30+ save performance and a win, which is all we really ask for out of our goalies.
Mike Condon .... I like the Sens tonight as the Isles have been busy beating up on a bad Flyers team and today will walk into Ottawa and get steamrolled. Condon is a value play on both sites and still should see a decent amount of shots against.
Jake Allen ... He's too expensive in my view but the Blues are home again tonight and Allen will be in net where he usually provides a safe floor while playing at home. The Wild have been getting great production from Neiderreiter and Zucker and thats why Allen is third on my list.
LINE LOCK OF THE NIGHT: MacKinnon-Raantanen-Landeskog (Avalanche)
FAVORITE ONE OFF STUD WINGER: Max Pacioretty (Canadiens)
FAVORITE ONE OFF VALUE WINGER: Clayton Keller (Coyotes)
FAVORITE DEFENSEMAN: Erik Karlsson (Senators)