Only three games tonight, so don't be afraid to go all in with two four man stacks in larger tournaments.
- JETS ... The Jets and Wild have both had a couple days off and the Wild are starting Alex Stalock tonight who only has 4 total games in the NHL over the last two seasons but has done fairly well for the Wild. The Jets though still pose a quick attack and this game should have a lot of scoring opportunities on both ends of the ice. The Jets are my favorite team tonigh tand specifically the Bryan Little-Patrik Laine-Nikolaj Ehlers combination with Dustin Byfuglien on defense. It's a SECOND LINE night ladies and gentlemen!!!
- RED WINGS ... There are two BAD teams going tonight who played last night on the road and once again are on the road (Vegas and Arizona). Arizona is going into Detroit after getting a WIN (yaaaaay, congrats!) against the Flyers last night. Remember last night? When we got bailed out by the Courtier line late but couldnt get one more in OT? Well, tonight the Red Wings should shred the Coyotes the same way we expected the Flyers to do the damage last night. I love Zetterberg to avoid Stepan's line and pair him with Tatar and Nyquist for the multiple power play opportunities they will draw tonight.
- Henrik Lundqvist (FD: 8600, DK: 7400) ... I didn't list the Rangers as a top stack but I do like them tonight a ton. King Henry and the Rangers defense has been pretty poor for their standards to start the season but a Vegas team across country on a B2B matchup tonight (despite yes, being limited travel between games) is someone we should immediately pick on and be happy with on a short slate like this. I think Henry gets plenty of goal support and thus faces a ton of shots late.
- Jimmy Howard (FD: 8000, DK: 8200) ... Howard will be popular on FanDuel tonight and like Henry he has a good matchup at home versus a bad team on a B2B. This is honestly a simple spot where we take two goalies in similarly good spots and use the one who is cheaper on both sites. To be contrarian, flip it and go Henry on FD and Howard on DK..... But I like them about the same. Sorry.....
TOP INDIVIDUAL PLAYS
(3-5 guys I like at each spot the most and am finding I am looking to play the most.... Sometimes there are one offs on here not on the cheat sheet as these are more tournament based)
- Henrik Zetterbrg
- Bryan Little
- Mika Zibanejad - Rangers my third favorite team tonight
- Patrik Laine
- Jason Zucker
- Chris Kreider - Rangers
- James Neal
- Blake Wheeler
- Mats Zuccarello - Rangers one off (pair with Shattenkirk)
- Jared Spurgeron
- Mike Green
- Kevin Shattenkirk
- Oliver Ekman-Larsson
LINE LOCK OF THE NIGHT
Bryan Little, Patrik Laine, Nikolaj Ehlers