Scouting the NHL: Sun 10/15
Only three games tonight but going forward there will be some pretty fun Sunday night NHL slates....
DUCKS ... I am not seeing any Vegas lines out yet, but when they do come out I suspect the Ducks to be among the higher favorites tonight and draw decent ownership against Buffalo who is starting Chad Johnson (no, not Ocho Cinco) in goal tonight. The Ducks are always a fun adventure to guess which line to stack, but tonight we gotta go back to the Rakell-Silfverberg combination with Cam Fowler at D. Been on them a ton this year and lets get rewarded with the Silfverberg two goal game tonight.
GOLDEN KNIGHTS ... The Knights at home have been pretty high scoring. They're, young and they're not very good so we should see a back and forth game with the Bruins. Boston played last night in Arizona and is still without Patrice Bergeron who really drives their offense. Give me the James Neal / David Perron top line combination tonight with Nate Schmidt adding some power play defense exposure.
FAVORITE ONE OFFS
VALUE PLAYS IN GREEN
- Jack Eichel (BUF) - Jack and JT (Below) are the top overall players on this slate. With only three games I think you can fade them but between the two of them I prefer Eichel's matchup.
- John Tavares (NYI)
- David Krejci (BOS) - Bruins should score and the second line is a good spot tonight.
- Mathew Barzal (NYI) - Barzal is only 3500 on DK and skates on the top player play unit for the Isles. The former first round pick has gotten some decent ice time this year but has yet to record a point. I'm willing to take a punt on him tonight to get my preferred players on a short slate.
- Jakob Silfverberg (ANA)
- Evander Kane (BUF) - Price has jumped due to him playing so well.
- James Neal (LAS)
- Patrick Eaves (ANA) - Super cheap exposure to Corey Perry and the Ducks.
- Jake DeBrusk (BOS) - Pair him with Krejci
- Jonathan Marchessault (LAS) - I dont mind going March in a full Las Vegas stack with Perron and Neal tonight
- Torey Krug (BOS)
- Cam Fowler (ANA)
- Nate Schmidt (LAS)
- Drew Doughty (LAK)
- Rasmus Ristolainen (BUF)
- Derek Forbort (LAK)
Locking in on one goalie tonight. Saving $ and getting contrarian with ...........................................
JAROSLAV HALAK ... Halak is not confirmed yet, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't draw the start tonight for the Isles. Both teams are playing a B2B tonight and I think we get a low scoring game. On FanDuel you can go Darcy Kuemper who is expected to start for the Kings and is cheaper than Halak. Again, going for a 2-1 game here.....