After a 3-2 debut here at SI (including an impressive 3-1 on Saturday) this past week, Vegas Whispers is back with four premium picks on Saturday's slate that are attracting sharp money.
NCAA SATURDAY 10/19/2019
390 Oklahoma State -3.5 vs 389 Baylor (68)
Oklahoma State (4-2 SU, 5-1 ATS); Baylor (6-0 SU, 3-3 ATS)
The sharps are backing the home team Cowboys, who possess the nation's leading rusher in RB Chuba Hubbard. The sophomore tailback leads all FBS with 1,094 rushing yards and 13 total touchdowns. Hubbard is the one of the best players in college football that very few people are talking about. No. 18 Baylor has been red-hot this season and has won eight straight games dating back to last season. The sharps see strong value backing the home team to end the Bears’ win streak on Saturday. Lay the 3.5 points with confidence on Saturday with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 home games
- Oklahoma State is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games overall
- The home team is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 meetings between these foes
- The favorite is 15-5 ATS in its last 20 meetings between the teams
- Baylor is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 meetings at Boone Pickens Stadium
- Baylor is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 meetings in Stillwater, Okla.
THE PLAY: 390 Oklahoma State -3.5
393 Texas A&M -6.5 @ 394 Mississippi (55.5)
Texas A&M (3-3 SU, 3-3 ATS); Mississippi (3-4 SU, 4-3 ATS)
The sharps are grabbing the points with the home team in this SEC clash. All three of Texas A&M's losses have come to top-10 foes (Alabama, Auburn and Clemson). The Aggies have had trouble running the ball while Ole Miss has been solid on offense in the past several weeks, averaging 476 yards per game. The sharps are betting that this game will be closer than the experts think and are grabbing the points with the home 'dog on Saturday.
- Texas A&M is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 SEC conference games
- Mississippi is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 SEC conference games
- The under is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings between these SEC schools
- Texas A&M is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 meetings between the teams
THE PLAY: 394 Mississippi +6.5
355 Boise State -7 @ 356 BYU (46)
Boise State (6-0 SU, 4-1 ATS); BYU (2-4 SU, 2-4 ATS)
The sharps are backing the No. 13 Boise State Broncos on the road when they travel to Provo on Saturday. The Broncos have started to gather some national attention and the sharps don't envision any letdown in this spot after Boise's dominant 59-37 win over Hawaii last week. Boise will need another dominant win if it wants to move up the rankings before heading into its bye next week. The sharps are laying the touchdown on Saturday in Provo.
- Boise State is 6-0-2 ATS vs. a team with a losing record
- Boise State is 3-0-1 ATS in its last 4 games overall
- The Broncos are 20-9 ATS in their last 29 games
- BYU is 7-4 ATS in its last 11 games, but are been a fade in its last three (0-3 ATS)
- The under is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings between the schools
THE PLAY: 355 Boise State -7
395 Tulane +4 @ 396 Memphis (59.5)
Tulane (5-1 SU, 5-1 ATS); Memphis (5-1 SU, 4-2 ATS)
This Saturday, the sharps are getting involved in an AAC clash between two 5-1 teams. The Green Wave's only loss this season came at the hands of a strong Auburn Tigers squad. Memphis will be looking to get QB Brady White back on track after he was dreadful last week against Temple, as he accounted for three of the team's four turnovers. The sharps are taking the road 'dog on Saturday in a game that could come down the wire. The sharps see value at over a field goal—ride the Green Wave on Saturday and grab the +4.
- Tulane is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 games overall
- The under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings between the schools
- Tulane is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 meetings in Memphis
- Memphis is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 home games
- Memphis is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 AAC conference games
THE PLAY: 395 Tulane +4