Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders— Thursday, November 7 at 8:20 p.m. EST
Moneyline: LAC: (-125) | OAK: (+105)
Spread: LAC -1.5 (-110) | OAK: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: 48.5 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 47% | OAK: 53%
The line on tonight’s contest has flipped from its initial opening of Oakland as a small favorite (-1.5) to the current line we see globally with Los Angeles now laying the points (-1.5). According to the information provided by Vegas Whispers, the sharps backed the road Chargers, who are 4-0 ATS in their last four meetings with the Raiders. The Chargers (4-5 SU, 3-4-1 ATS) will be looking to continue their two-game winning streak and will be in search of their third road win of the season. Oakland (4-4 SU, 5-3 ATS) will be looking for their its straight home and ATS win at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Fantasy players should start running backs Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler with extreme confidence. Owners should also get Pro Bowl wideout Keenan Allen, tight end Hunter Henry and fellow wideout Mike Williams in all lineups against an Oakland defense that ranks worst in the league (32nd) against the pass, allowing 22 passing touchdowns. On the other side of the ball quarterback Derek Carr, who has been red-hot with seven touchdowns in his last three games, could find tough sledding against a Chargers defense that quietly ranks fifth overall against the pass, only surrendering 13 passing touchdowns in eight games. Wideout Tyrell Williams, who saw his touchdown streak end at five consecutive games last week versus Detroit and emerging young TE Darren Waller should be used by all fantasy owners. Oakland rookie tailback Josh Jacobs, who has double-digit PPR fantasy points in five straight games, should be started with extreme confidence as the Raiders could look to attack the Chargers on the ground, where they are allowing an average of 4.2 yards per rush.
If the Raiders lean on the run game, bettors seeking to play an ‘exotic parlay wager’ could look at using the Chargers with ‘under’ the posted total (48.5). The under has cashed in five straight meetings—with four of the last five meetings between these two bitter AFC West rivals failing to top 36 total points.
The Play: Chargers ML -120
Lean: UNDER 48.5
Season Record: 0-3
- Los Angeles is 9-2-1 ATS in its last 12 road games
- Oakland is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- Oakland is 4-1 ATS in its last five games overall in 2019
- The under is 7-1 in Chargers last eight games overall
- The under is 10-2 in Chargers last 12 vs. AFC West foes
- The under is 6-1-1 in Raiders last eight games vs. AFC
- Los Angeles is 4-0 ATS in their last four meetings with Oakland
- The under is 5-0 in the last five meetings between the clubs
- The favorite is 4-1 ATS in its last five meetings between these rivals
- The road team is 7-2 ATS in its last nine meetings
- The under is 5-2 in the last seven meetings in Oakland