Year in and year out the Big10 is loaded with college football juggernauts. Luckily for Minnesota, the Gophers won’t have to play two of the conferences best teams in Penn State and Ohio State. It’s one of the reasons why the oddsmakers set Minnesota’s win total at nine games. But should gamblers take the over or under on the Gophers 2020 record? That’s why we asked Sports Illustrated’s gambling analyst Frank Taddeo in the attached video.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING
- Gambling 101: What is a Betting Underdog?
- Oregon Betting Preview
- Lakers Odds to win title
- Melvin Gordon Rushing Yards Prop Bet
- Penn State Betting Preview
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Josh Jacobs Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide