The DraftKings Sportsbook has set the Orlando Magic sending round win total at 3.5, Sports Illustrated's NBA betting Czar Corey Parson breaks down the Orlando Magic and what to expect from them in the seeding round, the Magic don't have an easy schedule in but their core group of players have something to play for, Markelle Fulz who is having a breakout season could be a difference-maker for the Magic in the bubble. Can Orlando at least break even in the seeding round?
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING:
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide