After a four month wait, the MLB is ready to start their season. There’s two games on the schedule for opening day with the Yankees traveling to Washington D.C. to take on the Nationals and the Giants heading to Los Angeles to play the Dodgers. With baseball back, DFS players and sports gamblers are looking for an edge and Sports Illustrated is happy to deliver. Fantasy sports and gambling analyst Ben Heisler and InsideThePinstripes editor Max Goodman discuss those four teams and identify the players to use in DFS lineups and which teams to bet on.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING:
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide