The third PGA event in as many weeks starts on Thursday as some of the world’s top ranked golfers head to TPC River Highlands for the Travelers Championship. The sports books released the odds for who will win the event and list Justin Thomas as the odds on favorite at +1100. Webb Simpson, who won last week’s RBC Heritage, has odds to win at +1800 while Rory Mcllroy sits at +1200.
Sports Illustrated’s gambling analyst Frank Taddeo highlights the top favorites in the attached video and will release his sharp action plays later in the week.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING
- Gambling 101: What is a Betting Underdog?
- Oregon Betting Preview
- Lakers Odds to win title
- Melvin Gordon Rushing Yards Prop Bet
- Penn State Betting Preview
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Josh Jacobs Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide