In this week's edition of the Recruiting Roundup, Mike Farrell explores the unpredictable recruitment of Ricky Seals-Jones, UCLA's controversial drop of quarterback Eddie Printz, and how the Bruins' hot start will improve its recruiting class among a series of other topics.
• Talk about blowing your chance to impress arguably the top recruit on your board. North Little Rock, Ark. running back
• I know Baton Rouge (La.) University Lab defensive end
• Is Colorado the worst BCS team in college football now? It is very likely. Four-star tight end commitment
• Tennessee has a lot of recruiting momentum right now. Players such as safety
• There's going to be a whole lot of talent in Tallahassee this weekend when Florida State takes on Clemson in arguably the most important game for Seminoles in ages. A win gives Jimbo Fisher's squad a clear path to the ACC title game. It will also send a message to remaining 2013 recruits, as well as big-name 2014 recruits expected to attend, that FSU is back. A loss? Recruiting will still go well, but they could start to lose ground on some difference-makers, especially with the team in Gainesville starting to thrive again and Clemson a danger to everyone on the recruiting trail.