This week on The Hockey News Podcast, with senior writers Ryan Kennedy and Matt Larkin and feature writer Ken Campbell:
- Have officials jumped the shark in their effort to control the game? What needs to change going forward?
- The Coyotes and defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson agree to explore trade options. Which team(s) could use him most?
- Does Matthew Tkachuk really want out of Calgary? Which teams should line up with offers for him?
- The Seattle Kraken are circling Rick Tocchet for their coaching vacancy. What type of bench boss is best for an expansion team?
- Listener mailbag, including: What changes would we make to the NHL Awards?
Listen on Spotify
Listen on IHeartRadio
Listen on Google Podcasts