This week on The Hockey News Podcast, with senior writers Ken Campbell, Ryan Kennedy and Matt Larkin:
- Roughly at the NHL season's midway point, who is the Stanley Cup frontrunner? Who deserves the Jack Adams Award as coach of the year?
- The Toronto Maple Leafs' grip on first place in the North loosens after five losses in six games. What's the cause of their struggles?
- With news that Nikita Kucherov will likely return in time for the playoffs when the salary cap disappears: is cap circumvention going to be a problem at the trade deadline?
- Erik Karlsson doesn't want to be part of a rebuild in San Jose. Is there any hope of the Sharks being contenders any time soon?
- The New York Islanders are now top-five in the NHL in points percentage. Why do we underestimate them year after year?
- Listener mailbag, including: how will the new ESPN TV deal impact the NHL?
Listen on Spotify
Listen on IHeartRadio
Listen on Google Podcasts