The 96th running of the Blue Grass Stakes will have a female horse running the race for the first time since 1944. Swiss Skydiver is the favorite at 3/1 odds and would be the first female horse to ever win this event. The $600,000 race is a major qualifier for the Kentucky Derby which will be held in September. Sports Illustrated’s gambling analyst Frank Taddeo and Winter Farms trainer Destin Heath identify the best bets and long shots to bet on for the Blue Grass Stakes.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING:
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide