Given the number of positive tests throughout MLB, 20% of teams will not be playing as scheduled.
Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg discussed the news with SI's Ben Pickman and Corey Parson to get their thoughts on whether the MLB season is in jeopardy and what it could mean for the NFL.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Pelicans, Jazz Kneel for National Anthem Ahead of NBA Restart's First Game
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart
- Cruz Azul President Accused of Money Laundering, Involvement in Organized Crime