It has already been a strange and eventful season for Major League Baseball. But when it is all said and done, assuming it can finish, how will this shortened MLB season be remembered? Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg spoke with SI baseball writer Emma Baccellieri and Tracy Ringolsby of Inside the Seams to get their thoughts on how the 2020 campaign might stand the test of time historically.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- PSG Sheds Past Baggage to Rescue Its Champions League Dream
- After a Difficult Decision, Kevin Warren Left to Confront Growing Big Ten Discord
- Michele Roberts Opens Up About the NBA Bubble and What's Next
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- 'Ted Lasso' and the Journey From Viral Promo to TV Series
- NCAA SVP of Basketball Dan Gavitt: 'We Are Going to Have a Tournament' in 2021
- John Cena Assesses How WWE Is Handling Shows Without Fans