Plus all the big-picture impacts of Week 3’s biggest developments
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
As always, Andy and I are so very available through social media channels:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Carson Wentz Magic — 2:04
2. Trevor Siemian and the terrifyingly well-rounded Broncos — 6:55
3. Odell Beckham freaks out, but plays well, but also loses — 10:05
4. Cowboys cruise behind improving Dak — 16:20
5. Vikings D does whatever it wants in Carolina — 21:38
6. Packers O gets back on track — 24:37
7. Jets meltdown in K.C. — 28:53
8. Bills win! Bills win! — 33:00
9. The Lightning-ish Round (clock management nightmares for Washington and Tampa, a 66-yard touch foul) — 37:00
10. Week 3 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 43:14