Plus all the NFL Week 5 action and what it all means going forward
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
As always, Andy and I are so very available through social media channels. Be sure to sound off on our latest competition committee proposal, the “inverse touchback” for fumbles out of the end zone:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. A mad Tom Brady furiously returns and angrily defeats the Browns — 2:02
2. Falcons take advantage of Paxton Lynch to keep rolling — 7:48
3. Too much time for Aaron Rodgers, too little run for the Giants — 12:24
4. Cowboys roll in Big D (and is a QB controversy in the works?) — 19:37
5. Eagles’ mini-meltdown in Detroit — 28:24
6. The unstoppable Vikings, and the very stoppable Texans — 32:33
7. Anthony Lynn has the Bills on track — 38:33
8. Oh God, the poor, poor Chargers — 41:40
9. The Lightning-ish Round (a dumb rule leads to Washington win, Sammie Coates’ hands, the end of Pittsburgh’s Hamburglar uniforms, the Colts scratch out a win and the Dolphins need to tear it all down) — 45:17
10. Week 5 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 53:22