Everything Is Wrong in Green Bay, Dak on Fire, the Non-Call in Seattle
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
Also, let your voice be heard in the greatest controversy in history. Well, history of podcasting. O.K., history of this podcast.
MMQB: 10 Things Podcast TextGate: Keeping in mind that @Andy_Benoit asked a question, was the text fair or was "pretty short OT" a spoiler?— Gary Gramling (@GGramling_SI) October 18, 2016
As always, Andy and I are so very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Everything is broken in Green Bay; Dak keeps going — 3:41
2. Can the Panthers be saved? — 12:52
3. Seattle survives the Falcons, featuring the non-call heard around the world — 16:30
4. Pats start slow then roll, Burfict delivers another cheap shot — 24:52
5. Shady McCoy shines, same ol’ Kaepernick — 30:43
6. Is something wrong with the Raiders? — 35:13
7. Osweiler finds redemption on Sunday night — 40:11
8. Reader Mailbag: Are the Bills playoff-bound? Discipline for Falcons-Seahawks officials? Clay Matthews a 2017 cap casualty? Mike McCarthy’s future? — 46:41
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Odell takes over, Roethlisberger goes down, the worst penalty flag ever thrown) — 58:20
10. Week 6 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 1:05:55