Plus, the Panthers get back on track, the Cardinals continue to slip, the tie epidemic reaches London and everything you need to know about Week 8
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
Enter the 10 Things Podcast Contest to win an MMQB t-shirt from Homage.
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Dak and Dallas find a way — 2:18
2. Falcons rally to outscore rising Packers — 10:18
3. The Raiders commit 10,000 penalties… and win — 15:20
4. Panthers back on track, Arizona sliding back? — 21:27
5. Tie epidemic extends overseas — 24:59
6. Brady does whatever he wants in Buffalo — 32:28
7. Broncos beat Chargers, Chargers beat selves — 36:19
8. Reader Mailbag: What’s wrong with Carson Palmer? How should NFL handle a future London team? Reader polls on Goff vs. Keenum, Penalty grievances, and our first contest winner — 41:35
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Those poor Browns, a win is a win for Texans, Hochuli’s crew spoils Saints-Seahawks, the hits Alex Smith took) — 51:54
10. Week 8 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 58:33