Plus, the Chiefs D takes over in Charlotte, Titans ruthless in dominating the Pack, Dolphins ruin Philip Rivers’ day, Vikes can’t get it quite right and so more from an unbelievable day of great football
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Seahawks win a classic in Foxboro — 3:50
2. Once again, the Cowboys kids can’t be stopped — 9:18
3. Broncos use blocked PAT return for the win — 15:04
4. Chiefs D takes over in Charlotte — 20:28
5. Titans give Packers a collective swirly — 24:54
6. Dolphins force Philip Rivers mistakes and hold on in San Diego — 29:26
7. Vikings can’t quite get it right — 35:12
8. Reader Mailbag: How can the Cowboys be beat, and who can do it? Why don’t teams just have one player do kicking and punting? Andy Benoit knows Rupert Jee from Hello Deli and I am shocked into near-silence — 40:48
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Eagles first to stop the Falcons offense, Gus Bradley’s Last Stand doesn’t go well, Cutler is crappy but Jameis makes some plays, Cardinals let Niners hang around but win it with a rare special teams success, anyone who watched Rams-Jets has to wash out their eyes) — 53:26
10. Week 10 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 1:00:42