We break down the merits of Bill O’Brien’s decision to stick with his embattled QB. Plus, deep dive previews on Giants-Steelers, Panthers-Seahawks and Dolphins-Ravens, a super-sized mailbag and our boldest predictions for Week 13
The debut of our new Thursday show, The 10 Things: NFL Look Ahead Podcast, previewing the weekend’s games and much more. We’ll be back in your feed with our regular episodes on Monday. Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.)
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
If you missed Monday’s show, breaking down Week 12, it’s right here! As for this week’s Look Ahead...
• Sticking with Brock Osweiler: Yay or nay? — 1:06
• Giants at Steelers: Pittsburgh’s running game finally a test the revamped Giants D, how Steelers will deal with Odell, to blitz or not to blitz for G-Men — 9:39
• Panthers at Seahawks: Can Seattle keep Greg Olsen in check this time around? Is Jimmy Graham about to explode the Kuechly-less Panthers? — 21:13
• Dolphins at Ravens: Miami’s at times unstoppable (especially if Albert and Tunsil are back) O-line vs. Baltimore’s often unmovable front seven — 26:38
• An enormous mailbag (Andy’s Derek Carr update, Jalen Collins steps in for injured Desmond Trufant, Cincy’s sadness on defense, Cincy’s sadness on the offensive line, Mo Wilkerson’s down year, beating the “handcuff” strategy, live plays after offsides and their dumbness) — 32:49
• Our boldest predictions for Week 13 — 47:47