1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: In ten years I could be anywhere...but there are three different places that stick out the most. I'll either be in the civilian intelligence world (e.g., CIA), a housewife in suburbia, or still making my mark as an Army intelligence officer. In any case, I definitely want a family.
2. Why I love West Point: I love West Point because of the people and the fact that I know that I am part of something that is much greater than just me.
3. Movies I can't live without: Notting Hill and almost any other chick flick.
4. Music I can't live without: Country and anything with a good beat.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers and Sisters
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are all dumb and peppy all of the time. I think I am pretty smart, and I have my frustrated, angry moments, too.
7. My favorite sports are: Baseball, softball, football, and cheerleading, of course!
8. My favorite teams are: The Astros and the Black Knights.
9. I like to spend my weekends: Away from here or catching up on sleep!
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I listen to movies I've seen hundreds of times to fall asleep.
11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Learned how to type using AOL Instant Messenger.
12. If I Had More Time I Would: Call all my friends and family back home once a week.
13. Favorite Foods: Quesadillas, guacamole, tortellini with pesto, and ice cream.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Julie Andrews, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Paris Hilton, Colin Powell, and Reese Witherspoon.
15. Favorite Activity: Shopping!
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Despite the fact that I spent a summer learning to jump out of perfectly good airplanes, I am not a huge risk taker. However, I guess living in my own house (finally!) would be appropriate.
17. Every Woman Should Have: Self-confidence, and the knowledge that she can do anything she sets her mind to.
18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: Hawaii because I hear it is beautiful, Paris because I feel like it is one of those places everyone should visit once in their lives, and somewhere in the far East because I have never experienced those cultures.
19. Typical Day: I wake up at about 0620 (that's right -- in the morning!), have breakfast formation, and breakfast. I have three or four classes every day, lunch formation, and lunch. Classes officially end at 3:50, but I have most afternoons off. Then, I have practice every day from about 4:30 to 6:30 (everyone here has some sort of practice during this time because varsity or intramural sports are mandatory for every student). Then, I have the rest of the evening to eat dinner, study, workout, and take care of any other stuff. We have to be back in our rooms by 11:30, and lights out is at midnight.
20. Perfect Date: I'm just happy when it's not in the barracks, eating pizza, and watching a movie ... or when he pays!! But, I really just want to have fun playing putt-putt golf or something silly.