Name: Amber BagwellSchool: University of North CarolinaBirth Date: 8.29.86Hometown: Durham, NCYear: SeniorMajor: Psychology
1. I love UNC, but I almost went to: Nowhere else. I grew up a Tar Heel so I don't know what I would have done if I didn't get into Carolina.
2. My favorite class is: Anything psychology related.
3. Movies I can't live without:A Mighty Wind, V For Vendetta, A Fish Called Wanda, Superbad and just about every Disney movie.
4. Music I can't live without: I really like all kinds of music. I listen to a lot of T.I., Tupac, James Blunt, Sara Bareilles, showtunes, and Dashboard Confessional.
5. TV shows I can't live without:Family Guy, Arrested Development, Monk, House, and the Biggest Loser.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? One year at the North Carolina-North Carolina State basketball game I was standing on the court cheering when a N.C. State fan stood up, pointed directly at me and shouted "YOU'RE UGLY!"
7. My favorite sport is: Football and basketball.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Panthers and the Chargers.
9. My one guilty pleasure is: Chocolate! I eat something chocolate almost everyday.
10. My best physical feature: I used to get picked on a lot because my ears stick out a little but I like them; they make me unique.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I love eating breakfast foods for dinner.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Love doing jigsaw puzzles.
13. Favorite foods: Desserts of all kinds, Thai, sushi, and pizza.
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead): Paul Wellstone, Tina Fey, Dean Smith, Bas Rutten and Oscar Wilde
15. Three people who annoy me: David Hasselhoff, Roseanne Barr and Mandy Moore.
16. Next risk I want To take: I really want to learn how to snowboard.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?The Finer Things by Steve Winwood.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? The Amazing Race because I would love to travel around the world and I am good at solving problems.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A family vacation to Fiji.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Fortunately, I have not been on any really bad dates.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!