Name: ShilohSchool: University of ArizonaBirth Date: February 17Hometown: El Paso, TexasYear: SophomoreMajor: Pre-Business Marketing
1. I absolutely love Arizona, but I almost went to: Purdue.
2. My favorite class is: Although it is not related to my major, my favorite class is Oceanography.
3. Movies I can't live without: I would have to say Wedding Crashers because it never gets old, Serendipity, Love, Actually, and Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4. Music I can't live without: I listen to all sorts of music, but I don't think I could go a day without listening to country!
5. TV shows I can't live without: Definitely The Office and I secretly watch Gossip Girl.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: We could go on forever, but my most embarrassing moment was when I was tumbling down the end zone after a touchdown and collided with one of my teammates in front of all our fans. The worst part was the crowd saying in unison "ooucchhh." I don't think I'll ever forget how much that hurt!
7. My favorite sport is: My dad was a professional baseball player so I love spending time in the stands watching inning after inning.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Texas Rangers, Cincinnati Bengals, and Dallas Cowboys.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Having too much fun with my Alpha Phi sisters!
10. My best physical feature: I have no idea! But if I had to pick I would say my eyes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: After twenty years I still can't whistle. I can't even count how many times I have tried.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: I went to the 2008 Super Bowl!!
13. Favorite Foods: That's easy, chocolate! I have the biggest sweet tooth and also like anything with peanut butter. Oh, and of course, Starbucks.
14. Five People I'd like to Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Audrey Hepburn, Tiger Woods, George Strait, Jackie O, and Karl Eller.
15. Three People who annoy me: Sparky the Sun Devil, bad drivers and people who under estimate the athleticism it takes to be a college cheerleader.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I've always wanted to try sky diving!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cindy Lauper.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? I think I would be great on the Amazing Race because I love competition and traveling around the world.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A family trip across Europe. We've all been, but not together!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I consider myself pretty lucky because I can't recall ever going on a horrible date!
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!