Name: ShilohSchool: University of ArizonaBirth Date: February 17Hometown: El Paso, TexasYear: SophomoreMajor: Pre-Business Marketing
1. I absolutely love Arizona, but I almost went to: Purdue.
2. My favorite class is: Although it is not related to my major, my favorite class is Oceanography.
3. Movies I can't live without: I would have to say Wedding Crashers because it never gets old, Serendipity, Love, Actually, and Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4. Music I can't live without: I listen to all sorts of music, but I don't think I could go a day without listening to country!
5. TV shows I can't live without: Definitely The Office and I secretly watch Gossip Girl.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: We could go on forever, but my most embarrassing moment was when I was tumbling down the end zone after a touchdown and collided with one of my teammates in front of all our fans. The worst part was the crowd saying in unison "ooucchhh." I don't think I'll ever forget how much that hurt!
7. My favorite sport is: My dad was a professional baseball player so I love spending time in the stands watching inning after inning.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Texas Rangers, Cincinnati Bengals, and Dallas Cowboys.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Having too much fun with my Alpha Phi sisters!
10. My best physical feature: I have no idea! But if I had to pick I would say my eyes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: After twenty years I still can't whistle. I can't even count how many times I have tried.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: I went to the 2008 Super Bowl!!
13. Favorite Foods: That's easy, chocolate! I have the biggest sweet tooth and also like anything with peanut butter. Oh, and of course, Starbucks.
14. Five People I'd like to Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Audrey Hepburn, Tiger Woods, George Strait, Jackie O, and Karl Eller.
15. Three People who annoy me: Sparky the Sun Devil, bad drivers and people who under estimate the athleticism it takes to be a college cheerleader.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I've always wanted to try sky diving!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cindy Lauper.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? I think I would be great on the Amazing Race because I love competition and traveling around the world.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A family trip across Europe. We've all been, but not together!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I consider myself pretty lucky because I can't recall ever going on a horrible date!
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide — from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Grant Wahl, Andy Staples and more — delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.