The Dean's List
• Anybody who covers college basketball in the midwest knows IUPUI coach
• UCLA doesn't need another championship, but the Bruins will take one, especially when it's a title they've never won before. UCLA's women's tennis team beat arch-rival California 4-0 last week to win the school's 102nd championship, but the first women's tennis title. Of course, it helps when the team's coached by the older sister of the best tennis player ever.
• Any hoops player that withdraws his name from the NBA Draft to return to college automatically makes the honor roll. Accordingly, Memphis'
• It was a weekend of continued dominance in college lacrosse. Johns Hopkins reaffirmed its ownership of Duke, knocking the Blue Devils out of the NCAA Tournament for the third time in four years. Unfortunately for the Blue Jays, they couldn't beat nemesis Syracuse in the title game, as the Orange won their tenth national championship. D-III powerhouse Salisbury capped off their undefeated season with a 19-13 victory over SUNY Cortland. It was the Sea Gulls eighth national championship and their 45th consecutive victory. And the Northwestern women's lacrosse team beat Penn, 10-6, to claim their fourth consecutive NCAA championship. So much for parity.
• If you ask St. John's fans how much they likes former coach
• Michigan basketball has fallen on tough times. Following the Fab Five were the NCAA violations, the
• Golf is certainly a betting man's game. Case in point, both
• Bad news for North Dakota football fans. UND's star running back