Some may point out I've written I wouldn't vote for Sammy Sosa for the Hall of Fame despite a lack of hard evidence he took steroids, but this Ibanez controversy isn't about the Hall of Fame, and there is no reason to suspect Ibanez beyond his out-sized performance. Sosa had the corked bat, the lack of English at an opportune time and a ridiculous homer total smack in the steroid era.
And here are 25 more surprises, this time of the opposite kind.
• The Phillies, Mets and Cardinals are supposedly among the teams in on the
• Some third-base possibilities for the Cards could include
• Following the trade of popular star
• And by the way,
• It sounds like
• Scouts say the Yankees' first choice, Texas high school outfielder
• Word is there's some trade talk going on involving