1. We should fear the Patriots. All three units surpassed expectations against the Bengals. Their receiving corps reminded us how good they are against a solid pair of Cincinnati cornerbacks.
2. The officials made the wrong call on
3. The Steelers would have beaten the Falcons relatively easily with
4. Even though the Texans were obviously playing with some extra juice to finally knock off their
5. Give the New York Giants and new defensive coordinator
6. Calm down, Titans fans. Let's see how your offense does against the Steelers next week before declaring Tennessee the favorite in the AFC South. The Raiders clearly have done nothing to improve in the offseason. Watching quarterback
7. How did the Bills go all offseason without addressing their quarterback situation?
8. The Browns did address their quarterback situation and have to wish they had gone in another direction.
9. Even though the Jags beat the Broncos, the win might not have been enough to build a string of sellouts in games when
10. Hopefully Lions quarterback
11. Expect a raging quarterback controversy in Philadelphia if
12. The Cardinals won, but
13. Is anyone else surprised the Seahawks were able to change personnel at so many positions and still be the more cohesive unit against the 49ers? Maybe