Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
With four NFL playoff games taking place this weekend, here's a look at some of the quarterback prop bets (plus some oddball ones) offered by Bovada.lv (formerly BoDog.com).
* How many road teams will win this weekend?
Over: 1 1/2 (+160)
Under: 1 1/2 (-200)
* Passing Yards - Drew Brees
Over/Under: 335 1/2
* Passing Yards - Alex Smith
Over/Under: 225 1/2
* Passing Yards - Tim Tebow
Over/Under: 190 1/2
* Passing Yards - Tom Brady
Over/Under: 325 1/2
* Total Passing Yards - T.J. Yates
Over/Under: 200 1/2
* Total Passing Yards - Joe Flacco
Over/Under: 235 1/2
* Total Passing Yards - Eli Manning
Over/Under: 290 1/2
* Total Passing Yards - Aaron Rodgers
Over/Under: 310 1/2
* Will the 49ers allow a rushing touchdown in the game?
* Will Josh McDaniels and Tim Tebow hug at the end of the game?
* Total rushing yards for Houston in the game
Over/Under: 100 1/2
* How many times will Aaron Rodgers be sacked in the game?
Over/Under: 2 1/2