Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
I've said many times recently that based on all the links that come into my inbox, I could easily do an all-Tim Tebow edition of Hot Clicks on plenty of days. Today is that day. (But only this morning; P.M. Hot Clicks will be a regular edition.) While I understand many of you are suffering from Tebow fatigue, my thinking is this weekend will be the end of Tebowmania for a while because the Patriots should beat the Broncos. Granted, I embarrassed myself in last Friday's P.M. Hot Clicks, and Tebow made me look like a huge jackass when I made a snarky comment about a Broncos drinking game and the quarterback's inability to throw for 300 yards. But I can't let that stop me from making another frivolous prediction. Anyway, I took to Twitter last night to share the idea of an all-Tebow Hot Clicks, and as usual, my followers came through with great responses. @JarrettMyers was kind enough to send me the picture (above) of Pizza Tebow, while @dogswithoutjobs let me know that Words with Friends hasn't gotten caught up on Tebowmania yet. And @xnappax Tweeted me the great picture of Tebow kneeling at the altar of Tom Brady. Below, are some other funny responses I got from people when I asked if I should do an all-Tebow Hot Clicks.
1. @freehan11: Please, no...I can't see him as the Lovely Lady of the Day. #LessTebowPlease
2. @N15NY: Oh God, No! Pun intended
3. @The700Level: This is what Jaromir Jagr thinks of an all Tebow Hot Clicks http://bit.ly/Af6UL2
4. @insomniacslounj: a simple proposition: you keep posting @KateUpton vids, we'll keep visiting Hot Clicks
5. @ASchmidtacular: for all that is holy please dont celebrate the mediocrity of Tebow. Might as well start doing the Average Homely Lady ofthe Day
6. @BostonRocks: I just threw up a little in my mouth
7. @gino0603: i rather u do an all jeter edition at least wit that u can link hot girls