Hot Clicks: Dianna Dahlgren; funny fantasy football team names
Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
I took to Twitter this afternoon to make a simple request of my followers: Tell me some funny fantasy football team names. Obviously, the ones that are really good, can't be posted on SI.com. Most of those monikers were plays on Steve Breaston and Danny Woodhead (naturally). Here are a few of the clean ones that stood out for creativity.
- Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe (via @bjcorey, @davebohman, @AthlonBraden)
- Whatchu Talkin About Hillis (via @jasonparadise)
- Dezzie Does Dallas (via @andy_degory)
- Henna a la Vodka (via @MattNorlander)
- Kiss My Asomugha (via @chinny)
- Gym, Manning, Laundry (via @tylerromes)
- On Like Ndamukong (via @NFSully, @trixareforkis)
- Plaxidental Shootings (via @jimleahy32, @marcdrobinson, @brainsmith224)
- SypHillis (via @elanglll)
- Chicken Culter Sandwich (via @DanJanz)
For more funny fantasy football team names, check out this piece which covers each team in the NFL.
UPDATE, 5:36 p.m.: Contest is over. DVDs are gone. Winners have been e-mailed.