Hot Clicks: Johanna Lundback; Bill Belichick gets testy with reporter
Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick did not appreciate a reporter's take about the Colts being a crappy team yesterday. So he calmly and quietly ripped her question to shreds.
UPDATE, 12:09 p.m.: Paulina Gretzky is impossible to keep up with. She has now deleted the tweet announcing her return to Twitter. I guess the Great One got to her again.
1. Bobby Valentine claims to have invented the wrap in what year?
2. At what number does Craig James have Boise State ranked on his AP ballot this week?
3. What recent LLOD is dating Rudy Fernandez?
4. Which athlete Tweeted that Miranda Kerr blew a kiss to them during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
5. How much did a Hot Clicks reader and his wife recently pay at an auction for a Boise State leather recliner?
UPDATE: 3:TK: Contest is over. The winners (David Katz and Dustin Hall) have been e-mailed.