Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
The fallout from Tony La Russa's Game 5 bizarre bullpen phone snafu continues. Fortunately for us, part of the fallout includes this video set to Led Zeppelin's Communication Breakdown. (Thanks to Chris Files, of St. Louis, for the video.)
|Hot Clicks: The Podcast|
|Click the player to listen below.|
1. Hot Clicks just posted video of Mark Cuban doing karaoke to what song?
2. A Vikings fan recently asked Hot Clicks to help him decide if he should raise his son as a Packers fan or Vikings fan. What was his son's first name?
3. Hot Clicks has featured three sets of Fox Sports Girls. Name the three regions to be featured. (Answers should be Fox Sports______ )
4. If a Packers wide receiver drops a pass, they have to give the other receivers a gift card to which store?
5. Name the radio show that thought my saracastic Tweet about the Raiders trading Darren McFadden and draft picks for Plaxico Burress was legitimate.
6. Name the woman who was featured in Hot Clicks holding up a sign that said "TX CHICKS HEART HOT CLICKS"?
7. Which woman was recently featured on back-to-back days in Hot Clicks as a Lovely Lady of the Day and then in the Photo Gallery of the Day section?
UPDATE: 12:10: Contest is over. Anand Patel, of Carrboro, N.C., is the winner. Answer were 1) Purple Rain; 2) Desmond; 3) Fox Sports Florida, Fox Sports Detroit, Fox Sports Arizona; 4) Best Buy; 5) Brock and Salk Show; 6) Blair Eckerle; 7) Lee-Ann Liebenberg