Hot Clicks: Mets, Snooki, Pauly D team up; Meghan Markle
Hot Clicks archive | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
Shortly before 4 p.m. ET, I lamented on Twitter that it was a very slow day as far as news/links/Hot Clicks items were concerned. Some of my followers proved my point with the responses seen above. Others chimed in with a combination of links/ridiculousness/requests. Some of those are below, with my responses in italics.
* @TailgatingIdeas Maybe this - Video: Tailgating Intervention Video.
* @AthlonDoster: How about a video slideshow of golfers misbehaving?
* @mrgloves66: How about checking out #AskASU lots of comedy gold there.
-- Arizona State had fans submit questions today for new football coach Todd Graham using #AskASU as a hashtag. Of course, Pitt fans decided to hijack things, since Graham left the school last year via a text message.
* @Tmmygllghr: On a slow news day, you can never go wrong with Kate Upton slow mo video links.
-- Here you go.
* @LobShots: This disgusting Cheerio is probably just what you're looking for in the PM Hot Clicks.
-- They should offer boxes with Cheerios of that size. I bet people would buy it.
* @mforde: I just saw this story, so that's something.
-- Mickey Rourke saying he beat Usain Bolt is definitely something.
* @TheRealMattKing: Proof.
-- Clearly, a slow day for SportsCenter, too.
* @dsugita: How about this armless guitar player? Him covering Goo Goo Dolls is probably the worst part.
-- Had that in yesterday's P.M. Hot Clicks. Don't skip any editions!
* @TheShawnByrnes: Don't worry. Our expectations weren't very high to begin with.
-- It wouldn't be Twitter without someone taking a shot at you.