Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
As you know by now, Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly have split up after three years together. Let me first put your fears to rest and assure you that even though Minka is no longer a sports WAG, Hot Clicks will still cover the Minka Kelly beat and items like this. Our love affair with the Friday Night Lights star started in 2006 and we don't intend to slow down now. As for the Yankee shortstop, the women of New York should forget Hurricane Irene and brace for Hurricane Jeter. After a being in a three-year relationship, we imagine he might want to let loose. Lastly, my always amusing followers on Twitter -- knowing the fondness I have for Jeter and Kelly -- had plenty of fun at my expense when this news broke late last night. They sent condolences, they asked if I'd be OK to write Hot Clicks today, made some very solid FNL references, mocked my love for Minka and Erin Andrews, and tried to predict my reaction to the news. A job well done to all of you.
1. Which NFL team has put their playbook in iPads?
2. Which NFL player took responsibility for this week's earthquake?
3. Who is the captain of the Bethany College men's golf team?
4. Which player did Pete Carroll play a prank on earlier this week?
5. How did Rafael Furcal injure his thumb?
6. Who came in first place in Hot Clicks recent poll asking which announcer you'd permanently mute?
7. Recent LLOD Gia Allemand is dating which NBA player?
8. What nickname did Regis Philbin give Erin Andrews when she co-hosted with him last week?
9. Chad Ochocinco said he'd play the fine levied against Bucs LB Mason Foster. How much was said fine.
10. Recent LLOD Ashley Greene is starring in an upcoming movie about which sport?
UPDATE: 3:08: Contest is over David Katz was the winner.