Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: This will be the only edition of Hot Clicks today. You can also get more links on the Hot Clicks Facebook page and via my Twitter feed. We will have one, fresh edition on Monday (Memorial Day) written by Andy Gray. I will be back on Tuesday.
After the Heat pulled off a shocking comeback against the Bulls last night (they used an 18-3 run to close out the game), Chicago forward Joakim Noah called Miami "Hollywood as hell." (Since Hollywood is the home of acting, the comment has some merit after this embarrassing display by LeBron James.) This did not sit well with Dwyane Wade's girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union, who tweaked Noah with a Tweet.
1. Whose birthday did Hot Clicks acknowledge on Thursday?
2. What was the name of Jason Kidd's 1994 rap song that was featured in Hot Clicks this week?
3. Golfer Brett Quitquit plays for what school?
4. How much did Don Johnson win playing blackjack over a six-month span in Atlantic City? (Give the amount reported in Hot Clicks.)
5. Which two NFL players engaged in a wrestling match at practice this past week?
UPDATE, 2:04 p.m.: Phones are gone. Winners (Bennett Akin, Thomas Kan & Artie Beaty) have been e-mailed. Answers are 1) Brent Musburger; 2) What the Kidd Did; 3) Madonna University; 4) $15 million; 5) Chris Cooley and Fred Davis.
|Hot Clicks: The Podcast|
|Click the player to listen below.|